10 Olympians. 22 Olympic Medals. And Counting...
WELCOME TO #TEAMCOR
Elite level adult fitness, sports performance, and physical therapy, by world-renowned experts, designed to help you get the most out of yourself. Helping serve Santa Clara, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, San Jose and the Bay Area!
THE COR DIFFERENCE.
WELCOME TO COR.
If you are serious about getting in the best shape of your life, taking your performance to the next level, or returning from an injury, then you’re ready to join #TeamCOR. Our team of world-renowned experts provide elite level adult fitness, sports performance, and physical therapy to help you look, feel, move, and perform to the best of your abilities. We believe fitness should be both fun and challenging, while still being customized to your unique needs and goals. Are you ready to become COR Strong?
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT COR:
- Sri, SunnyvaleCOR is without a doubt one of the best things I have done for myself. I started COR 5 years back and since then I have pushed myself both physically and mentally to limits I could not imagine and I certainly have reaped the rewards. Dr. John, Chris and Mike are amazing, they encourage you every step of the way and they are so passionate in everything they do. With their help I am constantly re-evaluating and re-setting my goals to lose body fat and train harder to do events like Spartan race and half dome hike and marathons. With their dynamic and personalized workouts I have become stronger, more energetic and able to reach my goals, they know how much to push, how to motivate & educate you on nutrition. Above all, COR is a community of people who support and encourage each other. It is fun to be part of COR group. Over the years this group have become my best of friends and part of my family. I recommend COR to anyone who wants to take the first step towards fitness or anyone who wants the challenge and push their limits, COR is a perfect place for you, where you are heard and helped by experienced coaches to set goals and successfully do it.
- Felicia, 6x NCAA ChampionCOR really knows how the body works and after working with them, I had my best NCAA performances.
- Arkady, 2x Olympic MedalistI'd like to thank COR helping me with a shoulder injury I was dealing with for 6 months and I was amazed how quickly my shoulder pain was going away.
- George Bovell, 5x Olympian and Olympic MedalistCOR knows how to help World Class athletes feel better quick and efficiently, they are the best in the business.
- Sourabh, San JoseI would highly recommend COR, because of the following reasons:- 1) Dr. John is the best EVER 2) The atmosphere is very positive 3) Staff and management of COR is extremely professional If you are looking for the best place for rehabilitation and sports training, choose COR.
- Carol, SunnyvaleCOR helped my back go from excruciating pain to being able to hike and exercise again. I can't thank COR enough! If you're in pain, this is the first place to go!
- Kaila, Santa ClaraI'm from Chico, California. I got to school at Santa Clara University where I'm studying marketing and retail studies. Some of my interests are hiking, kayaking, and watching Survivor. I love fitness because I love the feeling it gives me after. I always did distant running throughout high school and some through college. After I got injured, I searched Physical Therapy clinics near me. Once I came here, I loved how nice and personal everyone was and how they listened to me about my injury. In the storm term, I just want my leg to feel better so I can start running again to clear my mind. In the long run, I'd love to continue to do marathons again.
- Sharron, Santa Clara
Dr. Erin Cameron is great, very helpful, knowledgeable and entertaining!! Shoulder pain was gone at the competition of physical therapy sessions.
- Bill, Santa ClaraDr. John Mullen and everyone in the office is very attentive and helpful in providing effective physical therapy rehabilitation treatments and exercises. Being an avid swimmer, I'm especially thankful for Dr. Mullen's knowledge and experience with shoulder ailments, and the relief I have gained as well as new strengthening techniques. I highly recommend COR!