“We Help People Be Better, Move Better, and Perform Better at their Sport or Activities They Didn’t Even Think were Possible”
Click play to hear from John about how this physical therapy and fitness studio in Santa Clara, helping serve Sunnyvale, San Jose, Cupertino and the Bay Area – can help you…
Free Trial Session
We realize some people may be “unsure” if physical therapy, personal training, or boot camp is right for them. It could be that you’re not sure it’ll work, or whether we can help with what you’ve got, or maybe you had a bad experience somewhere in the past? If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how COR can help you, please fill out the short form below and tell us more about you so we can answer your questions:
Talk to a Specialist First
If you are not quite ready to go ahead and book an appointment with a specialist right now, perhaps you have some questions and think it would be good to talk to someone at COR first so you can be 100% sure that we can help you, please click the button below and fill out the short form to schedule a call and one of our specialists will answer all the questions you have over the phone. This is how many clients and patients begin their process at COR, don’t be shy, complete this short form:
Whether you’ve come looking for Specialist because another clinic has let you down, you don’t take favorably to the “rest and painkillers” option that is nearly always advised by the physician, or you’re VERY health-conscious and already know that Specialist Private Physical Therapy advice IS your BEST option, you‘re about to ENJOY the same transformation in your health as thousands of others who have seen proven results in their ability to keep ACTIVE and watched as their pain levels drop, faster than they ever thought possible.
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT COR:
- Sri, SunnyvaleCOR is without a doubt one of the best things I have done for myself. I started COR 5 years back and since then I have pushed myself both physically and mentally to limits I could not imagine and I certainly have reaped the rewards. Dr. John, Chris and Mike are amazing, they encourage you every step of the way and they are so passionate in everything they do. With their help I am constantly re-evaluating and re-setting my goals to lose body fat and train harder to do events like Spartan race and half dome hike and marathons. Above all, COR is a community of people who support and encourage each other. It is fun to be part of COR group. Over the years this group have become my best of friends and part of my family.I recommend COR to anyone who wants to take the first step towards fitness or anyone who wants the challenge and push their limits, COR is a perfect place for you, where you are heard and helped by experienced coaches to set goals and successfully do it.
- Felicia, 6x NCAA ChampionCOR really knows how the body works and after working with them, I had my best NCAA performances.
- Arkady, 2x Olympic MedalistI'd like to thank COR helping me with a shoulder injury I was dealing with for 6 months and I was amazed how quickly my shoulder pain was going away.
- George Bovell, 5x Olympian and Olympic MedalistCOR knows how to help World Class athletes feel better quick and efficiently, they are the best in the business.
- Sourabh, San JoseI would highly recommend COR, because of the following reasons:- 1) Dr. John is the best EVER 2) The atmosphere is very positive 3) Staff and management of COR is extremely professional If you are looking for the best place for rehabilitation and sports training, choose COR.
- Carol, SunnyvaleCOR helped my back go from excruciating pain to being able to hike and exercise again. I can't thank COR enough! If you're in pain, this is the first place to go!
- Kaila, Santa ClaraI'm from Chico, California. I got to school at Santa Clara University where I'm studying marketing and retail studies. Some of my interests are hiking, kayaking, and watching Survivor. I love fitness because I love the feeling it gives me after. I always did distant running throughout high school and some through college. After I got injured, I searched Physical Therapy clinics near me. Once I came here, I loved how nice and personal everyone was and how they listened to me about my injury. In the storm term, I just want my leg to feel better so I can start running again to clear my mind. In the long run, I'd love to continue to do marathons again.
- Sharron, Santa Clara
Dr. Erin Cameron is great, very helpful, knowledgeable and entertaining!! Shoulder pain was gone at the competition of physical therapy sessions.
- Bill, Santa ClaraDr. John Mullen and everyone in the office is very attentive and helpful in providing effective physical therapy rehabilitation treatments and exercises. Being an avid swimmer, I'm especially thankful for Dr. Mullen's knowledge and experience with shoulder ailments, and the relief I have gained as well as new strengthening techniques. I highly recommend COR!