- June 16 – 20th: Emphasis on balance, coordination and warm-up.
- June 23 – 26th: Learning exercise technique, biomechanics, and nutrition.
- July 7 – 10th: The lower body fundamentals and injury prevention.
- July 14 – 17th: The upper body fundamentals and different types of training.
- July 21 – 24th: Core training, and recovery, sleep, life balance.
- August 4 – 7th: Speed, agility, and learning the body systems.
- August 11 – 14th: Developing motivation and the aerobic system.
- K. Moesch, A. Elbe, M.T. Hauge, and J.M. Wikman, “Late specialization: the key to success in centimeters, grams, or seconds (cgs) sports.”, Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports, 2011.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401722