educational and nutritional independence? The COR Kids Athletic Development Program (KADP) is currently taking applicants for the 2014 summer program. Designed specifically for athletes aged 9 – 14, this 7-week program facilitates athletic development, through evidence-based educational and motivational programs.
Sign your kids up today and see the COR difference! Also, if you have an older athlete (15+ years) looking for mentoring or involvement in a health field, contact us for becoming a COR KADP Assistant!
- June 16 – 20th: Emphasis on balance, coordination and warm-up.
- June 23 – 26th: Learning exercise technique, biomechanics, and nutrition.
- July 7 – 10th: The lower body fundamentals and injury prevention.
- July 14 – 17th: The upper body fundamentals and different types of training.
- July 21 – 24th: Core training, and recovery, sleep, life balance.
- August 4 – 7th: Speed, agility, and learning the body systems.
- August 11 – 14th: Developing motivation and the aerobic system.
Example Daily Summer Camp Schedule
3:00 pm Check out and pick-up