- Strength Gains
Unlike other facilities, we guarantee we can help you return to your goals. Whether you are trying to train for the Olympics, sit for an hour at work, or pick up your grandchildren, or lose 20 pounds, we will help you! In fact, our clients improve ~20% faster than the average.
The coach will perform a systematic subjective evaluation, conversing on the following topics:
• Your current physical limitations and injuries.
• Past physical limitations and injuries.
• Current training regimen.
• Areas of strengths and weaknesses.
• Current nutritional and supplement program.
• Mental association with food and nutrition.
• How much you sleep and your sleep routine.
• Your mental state during training.
The coach will then perform the objective evaluation which may include some of the following:
• Range of Motion (ROM) – the coach will move the joint(s) to check for the quality of movement and any restrictions.
• Muscle Testing – the coach may check for strength and the quality of the muscle contraction. Pain and weakness may be noted. Often the muscle strength is graded.
• Special Tests – the coach may perform special tests to confirm/rule out the presence of additional ailments.
• Posture Assessment – the positions of joints relative to ideal and each other may be assessed.
• Biomechanical Evaluation – the effectiveness and safety of specific exercises may be assessed.
Unlike other facilities, we’re comprehensive and obtain a lot of information during this session. This information allows us to make the ideal program for maximizing results and reaching your goals!
COR is, without a doubt, one of the best things I have done for myself. I started COR 5 years back and since then, I have pushed myself both physically and mentally to limits I could not have imagined – and I have certainly reaped the rewards.
I’d like to thank COR for helping me with a shoulder injury that I was dealing with for 6 months. I was amazed at how quickly my shoulder pain went away.
COR knows how to help World Class athletes feel better quickly and efficiently. They are the best in the business.
Best people and workouts. I haven’t tried them for physical therapy but the personal training is awesome here!
Best core and focused workout place in the bay area. Deep scientific smarts to help you strengthen specific areas. If they were closer, i would go every week.
By far the best of physical therapy and personal training. I couldn’t be happier with my results.
I am going there and Trainer John is very kind and helpful.!!!
5 stars! Everyone in and out of the office is always in a good mood. Clean!! Seriously, best staff, patients, clients, and memories! It is the best place to workout and receive rehab in Santa Clara 🙂