Personal Training in Cupertino
Are you out of breath walking on Main Street Cupertino? Are all the Boba shops too inviting and you can’t help yourself? Weight loss is an issue all around the world and Cupertino weight loss issues aren’t any different.
COR utilizes our novel health and fitness lifestyle. In the past, the typical weight loss journey looked like this:
- Months 0-6: Add 20 lbs Net increase 20 lbs
- Months 6-12: Add another 10-20 lbs Net increase 40 lbs
- Months 12-18: Join a 24-Hour Fitness or do home workouts, lose only 5 lbs despite busting your hump each day Net increase 35 lbs
- Months 18-24: Get frustrated, stop your gym membership, because you haven’t been going for the past 3 months…add another 20 lbs Net increase 55 lbs
- Months 24-30: Join a weight loss program (weight watchers, the next online fad, etc.) and lose 15 lbs. Net increase 40 lbs
- Months 30-36: Realize the nutrition program is too restrictive when birthday parties, holidays, etc. pop up. Gain another 10 lbs. Net increase 50 lbs
After 36 months (that’s 3 years), many people have spent >$1000 and more importantly, have increased an average of 50 lbs!!
Over those 3 years, the following issues begin:
- Overload the joints and have injuries
- Metabolic stress, leading to diabetes or pre-diabetes
- Sleep disturbance, sleep apnea, and other cardiac issues
- Depression from low self-esteem and low self-worth and disgust with oneself for repeated failure
Our diagnostic process will give you the exact timeline for your goal weight loss and we will help you stick to a plan that includes:
- Realistic workouts
- Easy to make and tasty meals
- Education on nutrition
- The ability to eat anything you want and lose weight
I know these seem extreme, but we see them ALL the time and are here to help!
Let’s go through a few case examples:
Are looking for community and a routine like Kat:
Or are you looking for a fun, non-threatening gym like Abha:
Do you want to keep being challenged like Cesar:
Yes, you can be our next success story, but it begins with the hardest first step, initiating a meeting. We’ve taken away the financial risk, as this is a free meeting, but we will be an emotional investment. Our novel diagnostic approach will take a deep look inside to make sure you’d be a good fit!
Still unsure? Read some of our >100 5-star Google reviews.
If you think you’d be a good fit, click here to sign up!