Physical Therapy in San Jose
Are you having pain walking around San Pedro Square? Have pain at your Bellermaine high school practices? Maybe you have pain going up the stairs at the San Jose Sharks game?
COR is a modern physical therapy approach to help you move and feel better. No matter if you are a desk worker, athlete, or grandparent, COR is here to modernize the physical therapy approach.
The injury timeline used to look like this:
- Week 0-2: Feel a small tweak, then wait a few weeks and see if the pain goes away
- Week 2-3: Pop some Ibuprofen and see if that helps
- Week 3-5: If you still have pain (which is the case >90% of the time), schedule with your primary care physician (PCP) ($30 co-pay)
- Week 5-6: Get referred for a diagnostic image (x-ray, MRI) ($100 co-pay)
- Week 6-8: Be given exercises, medication, and/or rest ($45 for medication)
- Week 8-10: Return to your PCP, get another image (MRI) ($30 co-pay)
- Week 10-12: Be referred to physical therapy
- Week 12: See a physical therapist
After 3 months, many people have spent >$200 and more importantly, are still in pain!
Over those 3 months, the following often occur:
- Your body adapts to the injury, creating unwanted compensations that can create more injuries or overstress the current injury.
- Worsening the initial injury by doing incorrect exercises or treatment you found from Dr. Google.
- You quit all the activities you enjoy in live, creating a loop of loathing and …
- Depression, because you quit doing the things you love and you’re in pain. Research shows pain leads to depression!
Our diagnostic process will give you the exact timeline for recovery (so you can plan, budget, etc.) AND for injuries addressed within the first 2 weeks, we have an industry low of 6.7 sessions until being pain-free!
You SHOULD be skeptical, but these are the numbers we’ve had at our clinic for the past 10 years!
Let’s go through a few case examples from our previous patients:
Do you have a chronic injury and need a team of support like Ram:
Do you want to go to a place where they listen and can ensure you are doing the correct things to feel better like Marsha?
Or are fitness and wellness a part of your life, but do you want an in sync facility to guide and push you on your health and fitness journey like Cesar?
Still unsure? Read some of our >100 5-star Google reviews.
If you made it this far, I know you can be the next success story, because you are committed and commitment is needed for success!
Please book a time here to chat with our team to get you scheduled ASAP and stop the delays!