Physical Therapy in Santa Clara
Are you having pain walking around Central Park? Have pain at a Santa Clara Bruin or Wilcox Charger high school practice? Our physical therapy in Santa Clara is here to help!
COR is an evidence-based physical therapy approach to help your lifestyle. No matter if you are working from home, an athlete, or grandma, COR is here to streamline the physical therapy approach.
The injury timeline used to look like this:
- Week 0-2: Have a small injury, then wait a few weeks and see if the pain goes away
- Week 2-3: Pop some pain-killers and see if that helps
- Week 3-5: If you still have pain (which is the case >90% of the time), schedule with your primary care physician (PCP) ($30 co-pay)
- Week 5-6: Get referred for a diagnostic image (x-ray, MRI) ($100 co-pay)
- Week 6-8: Be given exercises, medication, and/or rest ($45 for medication)
- Week 8-10: Return to your PCP, get another image (MRI) ($30 co-pay)
- Week 10-12: Be referred to physical therapy
- Week 12: See a physical therapist
After 3 months, many people have spent >$200 and more importantly, are still in pain!
Over those 3 months, the following often occurs:
- Your body alters your movement, creating compensations to not worsen the injured area. Unfortunately, this often creates more injuries or sometimes worsens the actual injury (because injuries often need to still be stressed, at least a little)
- Worsening the initial injury with the old “rest” treatment that has been dispelled for years.
- Quit living your life and doing the things you love resulting in….
- Depression, because pain creates depression especially when you are unable to do the things you love!
Our diagnostic process will give you the exact timeline for recovery (so you can plan, budget, etc.) AND for injuries addressed within the first 2 weeks, we have an industry low of 6.7 sessions until being pain-free!
You SHOULD be skeptical, but these are the numbers we’ve had at our clinic for the past 10 years!
Let’s go through a few case examples from our previous patients:
Perhaps you have been dealing with pain for years and you just didn’t find the correct approach:
Sometimes we think the pain will magically go away. Often it needs a quick nudge in the right direction:
Maybe your nagging pain is preventing you from doing the things you do and you need someone to help out!
Do you work at a desk and feel the aches and pains of not being active? Learn about Anjun’s story:
Still unsure? Read some of our >100 5-star Google reviews.
If you made it this far, I know you can be the next success story, because you are committed and commitment is needed for success! Please book a time here to chat with our team to get you scheduled ASAP and stop the delays!