Physical Therapy in Sunnyvale
Are you having pain walking around the Sunnyvale Farmer’s Market? Have pain at your Homestead high school practices? Our physical therapy near Sunnyvale is here to help!
COR is a modern physical therapy approach to help your lifestyle. No matter if you are a desk worker, athlete, or grandparent, COR is here to modernize the physical therapy approach.
The injury timeline used to look like this:
- Week 0-2: Have a small injury, then wait a few weeks and see if the pain goes away
- Week 2-3: Pop some Tylenol and see if that helps
- Week 3-5: If you still have pain (which is the case >90% of the time), schedule with your primary care physician (PCP) ($30 co-pay)
- Week 5-6: Get referred for a diagnostic image (x-ray, MRI) ($100 co-pay)
- Week 6-8: Be given exercises, medication, and/or rest ($45 for medication)
- Week 8-10: Return to your PCP, get another image (MRI) ($30 co-pay)
- Week 10-12: Be referred to physical therapy
- Week 12: See a physical therapist
After 3 months, many people have spent >$200 and more importantly, are still in pain!
Over those 3 months, the following often occur:
- Your body creates compensations to not overuse the injured area creating more injuries or sometimes worsening the actual injury (because injuries often need to still be stressed, at least a little)
- Worsening the initial injury the old “rest” treatment that has been dispelled for years.
- Quit living your life and doing your hobbies resulting in….
- Depression, because pain creates depression especially when you are unable to do the things you love!
Our diagnostic process will give you the exact timeline for recovery (so you can plan, budget, etc.) AND for injuries addressed within the first 2 weeks, we have an industry low of 6.7 sessions until being pain-free!
You SHOULD be skeptical, but these are the numbers we’ve had at our clinic for the past 10 years!
Let’s go through a few case examples from our previous patients:
Do you work at a desk and feel the aches and pains of not being active? Learn about Anjun’s story:
Do you want to go to a place that a mom would send her daughter after her own treatment like Maya?
Or are you active and need to get a kink fixed so you can return to doing the things you love like Bill:
Still unsure? Read some of our >100 5-star Google reviews.
If you made it this far, I know you can be the next success story, because you are committed and commitment is needed for success!
Please book a time here to chat with our team to get you scheduled ASAP and stop the delays!