The COR running analysis includes force plate analysis, 3-D foot scanning, corrective drills, corrective exercises, and a detailed plan to improve your performance, injuries, or efficiency.
- 2 - Weeks
- 4 - Weeks
- 6 - Weeks
After a running analysis, our system was able to resolve injuries in as little as 6-weeks.
Our staff has worked with over 20 Olympians and thousands of patients of various levels. This diverse range of patients allows our expert physical therapists to understand the big picture.
No matter your goal, our expert staff is here to help!
At your swimming video analysis, we begin with a systematic subjective evaluation, conversing on the following topics:
• Any current and past problems, aches, and pains.
• Current limitations and strengths in the pool.
• Current limitations and strengths in dryland.
• Current sleep pattern.
• Current nutrition routine.
• Current mental state.
• Your goals with the swim analysis.
Then we may perform the objective evaluation which may include some of the following:
• Palpation – touching around the area of the pain/problem. This is done to check for the presence of tenderness, swelling, soft tissue integrity, tissue temperature, inflammation, etc.
• Range of Motion (ROM) – the therapist will move the joint(s) to check for the quality of movement and any restrictions.
• Muscle Testing – the therapist may check for strength and the quality of the muscle contraction. Pain and weakness may be noted. Often the muscle strength is graded. This is also part of a neurological screening.
• Neurological Screening – the therapist may check to see how the nerves are communicating with the muscles, sensing touch, pain, vibration, or temperature. Reflexes may be assessed as well.
• Special Tests – the therapist may perform special tests to confirm/rule out the presence of additional problems.
• Posture Assessment – the positions of joints relative to ideal and each other may be assessed.
Flexible running analyses fit to your goals.