What Is Laughter Yoga?
How Can It Help You?
In today’s world, people want to be happy, instead, they are getting stressed out, depressed, getting less sleep, more negative thoughts and feeling isolated.
Does this sound like you?
Are you someone who wants to break free from this pattern; and bring more laughter and joy into your life? Then you are in the right place.
Laughter yoga is revolutionary idea, simple and profound. Its an exercise routine, it is sweeping the world and is completer well being workout. I have been practicing since 1995 that changed my life. I live tension free live in this modern age.
- Laugh with special guided techniques. It’s easy. Anyone can laugh for no reason without relying on humor, jokes or comedy. One can feel the benefits on the first session.
- Real and contagious laughter-we start laughter as a body exercise in a group and with eye contact and childlike playfulness. It soon turns into real contagious laughter.
- Oxygenate your body and brain.
Laughter yoga is combination of deep breathing exercises from yoga and laughter exercises, which oxygenate our body and brain that make us feel more healthy and energetic.
- Stress Breaker & tension reducer
- Natural Painkiller & reliever
- Increase in efficiency of respiratory tracts
- Increase oxygen intake in body and brain
- Control Blood circulation
- Increase body resistance
- Increase immunity and Curing of many diseases
- Increase capacity, ability and self-confidence
- Develop positive attitude and thinking
- Enhance team work
- Strengthen relationships
In conclusion, Laughter improves the quality of life.
Join our laughter yoga workshop July 19th 2015 at COR (3530 Lochinvar Ave. Santa Clara, CA 95051). Cost is only $20 for non-members and free for members.